Blank wooden tissue box.
Stamps of your choice.
Waterproof stamping ink
- Embossing powder.
- Heat gun, oven or iron.
- Sheet of Lazertran paper.
- Clear craft glue.
- Small Artists brush.
- Anti static cloth. ( You can get one from the optitcan
for a few cents.)
- Wipe your sheet of Lazertran with the anti static
cloth to allow the embossing powder to be removed
from areas not stamped.
- Stamp your designs all over the sheet of Lazertran.
- Apply embossing powder and then shake excess back
- Using a heat gun, iron or oven heat until embossed.
- Cut stamped images out.
- Soak in warm water.
- After about a minute the image will slide off the
backing sheet on a clear decal.
- Apply craft glue to the area you want to put the
- Slide the decal onto the glue and brush flat.
- Continue with the other decal. You can finish with
back to top of page
| previous page